Forum

IPTV FORUM

Register

Multiple .m3u at the same time?
Read 5591 times
* April 21, 2015, 02:09:02 AM
Hi Guys,

I've been trying to work out how to link to multiple .m3u's at the same time in the latest version of Kodi,  is there any way of doing this, and also is there any way of editing the channel list to group them and/or remove unwanted channels?

Thanks in advance,

Lee

April 21, 2015, 12:49:12 PM
Hello,

Couple of solutions for you. You can download iptv simple client 2 and have a second one running and run another set of channels. This will slow your box down though. I would recommend download playlistloader. Here you add the list name, and point it to the links that are here. Now you can have as many lists as you want. in fact, you can load all of the lists we have and others. Also, your box will run faster. As for the channels being down, they are being updated daily and the site is still being worked on. Checkout the special.m3u list. I will post a video later on how to setup playlist loader.

* April 21, 2015, 02:22:05 PM
thank you for your reply, I'm running playlist loader now :)

April 21, 2015, 02:33:02 PM
Yup, I have Special.m3u, arabic.m3U, FRENCH.M3U,dominicano, canada,africa,argentina running under playlist loader. Runs smooth.

April 23, 2015, 02:35:48 PM
Playlist loader is the way to go!

April 30, 2015, 06:14:34 AM
Playlist loader works well but I see that there are more solutions (I have not tried yet)
Code: [Select]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v23W0Rsh7sEE
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 12:29:27 AM by admin »

* August 10, 2015, 11:52:47 AM
Hi Guys,

I've been trying to work out how to link to multiple .m3u's at the same time in the latest version of Kodi,  is there any way of doing this, and also is there any way of editing the channel list to group them and/or remove unwanted channels?

Thanks in advance,

Lee
had the same problem I now use Live stream Pro just open settings and add url , as many as you want , works great good luck.