Forum

IPTV FORUM

Register

Live Tv Guide...
Read 3745 times
May 05, 2015, 09:33:44 AM
Aye Yo,

So I've been trying to get the Live TV guide to work for a week now and it just shows blank.  I've watched all the youtube videos and followed all the directions and it just shows up blank.  I can view live tv, but cant get the guide to show data.

When I enter the url into the guide option of Simple PVR Client...  it starts downloading, I can see it at the top right of my screen.  Am I doing something wrong?

I like the live tv / guide deal... its a good flow between the interfaces and I like see what comes on later and the show info.

Thanks,
KG!

* May 06, 2015, 10:04:31 AM
I think we are waiting on a link for the EPG. I havent been able to get it to work either. Theres always FTV Guide addon, but then you have to save every channel as a fav and then set it up one channel at a time in FTV Guide.

The home page used to say 'EPG coming in a week', but has disapeared. We're just waiting for an EPG link to put into Simple Client.

May 06, 2015, 12:40:07 PM
Hey thanks for the reply...  Yes, i've try the EPG addons but it gets very annoying switching back and forth...  so yeah, i guess ill have to wait for an link! thanks again!